We have a vast array of devices to measure the physical characteristics of the flow around models placed into that flow.
- Aerodynamic force measuring device (able to measure 3 force and 3 torque components)
- Multi-channel pressure measuring device
- One and multicomponent hot wire anemometers (CTA)
- Laser Doppler anemometer (LDA)
- Flow visualization via laser or sand erosion
- Digital camera and image processing system
- Concentration measuring devices
Data acquisition and post-processing
We use MS Excel, NI Labview, and Tecplot 360 to process measurement data.